The Transportation Statistics Annual Report describes the Nation’s transportation system, the system’s performance, its contributions to the economy, and its effects on people and the environment. This 21st edition of the report is based on information collected or compiled by the Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS), a principle Federal statistical agency at the U.S. Department of Transportation.
- Annual Average Daily Traffic on the National Highway System, 2012
- Bridge Condition by Age Group: 2015
- Distracted Driving Fatalities and Injuries: 2005–2015
- Fatalities Rate by Age and Sex: 2000 and 2015
- Injury Rates for Selected Modes: 2000–2014, 2015
- U.S. Air Transportation System: 2000, 2010, 2013–2015(a)