National Transportation Statistics presents statistics on the U.S. transportation system, including its physical components, safety record, economic performance, the human and natural environment, and national security. This is a large online document comprising more than 260 data tables plus data source and accuracy statements, glossary and a list of acronyms and initialisms.
This Internet edition of the National Transportation Statistics is updated quarterly.
- Fuel Consumption by Mode of Transportation (Metric)
- Fuel Consumption by Mode of Transportation in Physical Units
- Gasoline Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Sales
- General Aviation Profile
- Hazardous Liquid and Natural Gas Pipeline Safety and Property Damage Data
- Hazardous Materials Fatalities, Injuries, Accidents, and Property Damage Data
- Highway Noise Barrier Construction
- Highway Profile
- Kilometers of Public Roads and Streets in the United States by Type of Surface