National Transportation Statistics presents statistics on the U.S. transportation system, including its physical components, safety record, economic performance, the human and natural environment, and national security. This is a large online document comprising more than 260 data tables plus data source and accuracy statements, glossary and a list of acronyms and initialisms.
This Internet edition of the National Transportation Statistics is updated quarterly.
- Energy Intensity of Light Duty Vehicles and Motorcycles
- Energy Intensity of Light Duty Vehicles and Motorcycles (Metric)
- Energy Intensity of Passenger Cars, Other 2-Axle 4-Tire Vehicles, and Motorcycles (Metric)
- Energy Intensity of Passenger Modes
- Energy Intensity of Passenger Modes (Metric)
- Energy Intensity of Transit Motor Buses
- Energy Intensity of Transit Motor Buses (Metric)
- Estimated Consumption of Alternative and Replacement Fuels for Highway Vehicles
- Estimated National Average Vehicle Emissions Rates per Vehicle by Vehicle Type Using Gasoline and Diesel