Freight Facts and Figures was developed by the Bureau of Transportation Statistics. It provides a snapshot of the volume and value of freight flows in the United States; the extent, condition, and performance of the physical network over which freight moves; the economic conditions that generate freight movements; the industry that carries freight; and the safety, energy, and environmental implications of freight transportation.
- Class I Railroad Locomotive Fleet by Year Built
- Combination Truck Fuel Consumption and Travel
- Commercial Motor Carrier Compliance Reviews by Safety Rating
- Commercial Vehicle Weight Enforcement Activities
- Condition of Airport Runway Pavement
- Condition of U.S. Roadways by Functional System
- Diesel and Jet Fuel Prices
- Domestic Transportation Mode of Exports and Imports by Tonnage and Value
- Economic and Social Characteristics of the U.S.